Casa School fees are dependent on the age of the student and the school package chosen.
School Fees – 3 year olds
The fees for 3 year olds are dependent on the amount of days in the week the child is at Casa School. These fees are comparable to the costs for a standard daycare center/crèche. Parental contributions, food and drink, excursions and parties are not included in the fees and will be billed separately. It is also possible to combine long and short days into a tailored attendance schedule for the child. Please see the list of fees below for more information.
School Fees – 4 to 12 year olds
The fees for children 4 years and up are calculated from 2 components:
- Parental contribution: 1054 Euros per jaar
- The second component is dependent on the school package you have chosen. Please see the list of fees below for more information. Please note: all fees mentioned do not include any municipal or government subsidies.
It is possible to arrange monthly payments, spread across 12 months.
The parental contribution fee covers all food and drinks and all non-government subsidized activities and educational items. These can include excursions to museums, English educational material and (partly) English speaking teachers, nature education, holiday celebrations and decorations, school library costs, or extra projects taught by external specialists.
Every year the school will require the parents to sign a contract with wich the parents agree to pay the parental contribution.
School Fee – price breakdown
The school fees are calculated using the following system:
- Short days: 6 hours – from 08.00 to 14.00 (for 3 year olds or after school daycare vacation days for 4 to 12 year olds)
- Long days: 10 hours – from 08.00 to 18.00 (for 3 year olds or after school daycare vacation days for 4 to 12 year olds)
- Afternoons: 4 hours – from 14.00 to 18.00 (extra after school daycare, this is only possible if your child has been present from 08.00 to 14.00 on the same day; prices for this will be calculated and billed retroactively)
Government reimbursement for daycare costs
Dutch law specifies how much (if any) reimbursement you will receive, as well as any eligibility conditions or requirements that need to be met. For more information regarding this or other relevant Dutch laws, please visit www.toeslagen.nl.
Many requirements and rules regarding child daycare reimbursement were changed in 2012. For more information, a handy sheet with the most important changes can be downloaded from www.rijksoverheid.nl/kinderopvangtoeslag
Casa LKR reference numbers
To request reimbursement, you will need Casa’s LKR number(s). These are mentioned in the contact details.